Saturday, April 08, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEEEJOOOO! : )


-

You most probably don't know this, but I hate being compared, I hate competing. I hate the way we've been competing almost in every single subject. I hate the way you always compare tests marks when we receive them back, I hate the way you look at me when I beat you or you beat me in a certain subject. I hate it, I simply just hate it.

It's not just art and maths, but EVERYTHING! Please stop it already, I'm feeling so fucking stressed. Another weeks gone, exams are drawing closer, and like you, I really want to do well too.

But seriously, enough of this! Due to this, I've been piling myself with work work work and more work, and if this continues, I know I'm gonna break sooner or later.


-

Alright, I'm done charging my nano, goodbye.
But before I go, here's a little something for some idiot:


IDIOT! Hurry come back please, I'm missing you already. Theres so much to say! Do take care of yourself and BOWL WELL! : ) See you on the 14th when you're back from Thailand! HAVE A GOOD TRIP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home